Skiing, mountain skiing, mountaineering, climbing, trails, rapels, trecks, mountain biking, canyoning ... A compulsive mountaineer and lover of camper life. He belives life in a van is always better, because sharing is living and traveling is part of the adventure.
Daniel is a crazy adventurer, he is in love with nature, animals, healthy life, mountains and everything that can be done there. Optimistic, vital and enterprising who seeks empathy through humor with the people around him.
Here are the peaks, that he has climbed:
- Island peak 6189m (Nepal)
- Montblanc 4810m (with skis for Grand Mulets)
- Montblanc 4810m (alpine route of the four thousand)
- Monte Rosa 4549m (Signalkuppe)
- Lawn 4478m (via Hornli)
- Toubkal 4167m (highest peak in Morocco)
- Dome de Niege 4015m (Ecrins)
- Teide 3719m (volcano and highest peak in Spain)
- Mulhacén 3478m (highest peak of the Iberian Peninsula)
- Aneto 3404m (highest peak of the Pyrenees)
- Pica d’Estats 3143m (highest peak in Catalonia)
The toughest races he has run in the mountains:
- Monieres Marathon.
- Altra Cerdanya Marathon.
- Epic Sky Race
- Mididia Verd
- Trail Cap de Creus
And among his most relevant trecks are:
- Treck of Everest (Nepal)
- Tour de Montblanc (Alps of France, Switzerland and Italy)
- Great Circle (Alps of Austria and Italy on Ski)
- Carros de Foc (Catalan Pyrenees)
- Cavalls del vent (Catalan Pyrenees)
He is addicted to healthy life, outdoors life and new adventures. He seeks to overcome each day with new challenges. Exploring his own limits to overcome them and try his best to go BEYOND, to be prepared and undertake new challenges with maximum guarantees.
But above all, to be true to his motto ‘No pain, no gain’.